The Engineering Department's three employees have a total of over one hundred six years of experience in the surveying, engineering, and construction related industries.
Functions & Services
- Provide data collection, field surveying, drafting, mapping, engineering, design, and other miscellaneous services to all City Departments.
- Coordinate design review and routing of all commercial projects.
- Coordinate design review and routing of all subdivisions and planned unit developments.
- Review new projects for compliance with the Stormwater Control Ordinance
- Review new projects for compliance with the Erosion Control Ordinance
- Administer storm sewer connection permits, sanitary sewer connection permits, water system connection permits, water tap permits, and excavation permits within the City rights-of-way.
- Administer land disturbing permits (Beginning October 2004)