Angola Firefighters Respond to Apartment Fire

On June 10, 2015 at approximately 10:30 pm the Angola Fire Department was called to 255 Northcrest Rd for a kitchen fire.  On arrival firefighters found that there had been a small fire on the stove that the buildings sprinkler system had extinguished.  After confirming the fire had not extended from the kitchen, firefighters quickly worked to shut off the flow of water from the sprinkler system.  Firefighters remained on scene for an hour removing water and covering occupants belongings with tarps in the 3rd floor apartment as well as the apartments directly under it on the first and second floors. The were no injuries and the Red Cross is assisting the family.  Fremont firefighters stood by at the Angola Fire Station.


Contact Us

City Hall (more)
210 N Public Sq
Angola, IN 46703
Get Directions